Public Health - Health Equity and Social Justice - MPH
Fall DeadlinesStandard Deadline: March 01, 2023
|College Transcripts||Goals Statement||Recommendation Letters||Resume|
Applications for this program must be submitted through SOPHAS. When applying to SOPHAS, applicants must include:
- Official U.S./Canadian transcripts from ALL schools attended (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- Please clearly and directly address the following: 1) Why are you applying to Mason’s MPH program, and the concentration you chose? 2) How will earning an MPH help you achieve your professional goals? 3) What have you learned from successes and/or challenges in your past educational, professional, and/or personal experiences? Please use specific examples, as applicable.
- Two letters of recommendation
In addition to the general application, international students must submit:
1) World Education Services (WES) ICAP course-by-course evaluation of academic records from institutions outside of the U.S. and English-speaking Canada. SOPHAS will only accept WES evaluations; 2) English proficiency test scores for applicants who attended post-secondary institutions outside of these countries.
- TOEFL: send scores to SOPHAS using code 5688
- IELTS: send scores directly to George Mason University using code 5827